Pamela D'Mello's article titled Goaaaaaaaaal! But not every hotel and outlet has scored which offers an insight into the economics of football. So, ESPN is charging big money to screen football matches in Goa's restaurants, making it tough for people to afford viewing!
- Name: fredericknoronha
- Location: Saligao (Village), Goa, India
An independent journalist based in Goa, India... active in cyberspace.
- Pensions... who foots the bill?
- Interruptions at the news-conf
- ToIGoa, Vijay Times... and the rumour mill
- Eight-column battles... on language
- On a Friday at Mapusa...
- Goa press accreditation committee meets...
- Viewing Indian journalism, as seen from the metros...
- Gova Doot, a year old...
- Sunaparant... tabloid on the weekend
- Goa accreditation rules 2002 (currently in force)
- FN's on FLOSS
- FN's bookmarks blog/a>
- FN's del.icio.us bookmarks
- Documentary film blog
- Journalism in Goa blog
- Education-India blog
- Goa miscellania blog
- Radio in India blog
- Alt India blog
- Community radio blog
- BytesForAll blog
- FLOSS in Asia blog
- Goabooks blog